Recent Arrival! Rear Back Up Camera, Bluetooth, **Certified Pre Owned** 100k mile/7 year Warranty**, 6 Speakers, ABS brakes, Air Conditioning, AM/FM radio, CD player, Electronic Stability Control, MP3 decoder, Power steering, Radio data system, Radio: AM/FM Stereo/CD Player/MP3 Capable, Rear window defroster, Speed-sensing steering, Steering wheel mounted audio controls, SYNC Communications & Entertainment System, Traction control.
Ford Certified Pre-Owned Details:
* 172 Point Inspection
* Includes Rental Car and Trip Interruption Reimbursement
* Warranty Deductible: $100
* Powertrain Limited Warranty: 84 Month/100,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from original in-service date
* Vehicle History
* Transferable Warranty
* Roadside Assistance
* Limited Warranty: 12 Month/12,000 Mile (whichever comes first) after new car warranty expires or from certified purchase date
* The 2015 Ford Fiesta offers up great fuel economy, modern build quality and higher-end interior materials, and a slew of modern features, all wrapped up in some of the most stylish subcompact clothes we've ever seen. It does this while keeping a competitive price against its peers. Source: KBB.com
* Sporty handling, particularly with the ST model; upscale interior; available luxury features; stable highway road manners; powerful and efficient EcoBoost engine. Source: Edmunds
* With its bright hues like Green Envy and Molten Orange, the 2015 Ford Fiesta is highly capable and a joy to drive. The available Ford SYNC system lets you make hands-free calls, stream music from a compatible phone via Bluetooth, and hear turn-by-turn directions through your speakers. The Fiesta delivers 120hp of fun from its 1.6L engine which achieves up to 28 MPG city and 36 MPG hwy. New for 2015 is a 1.0L turbocharged engine delivering up to 32 MPG city and 45 MPG hwy. For an intense rush the Fiesta ST delivers up to 197hp with its turbocharged engine. Twin independent variable camshaft timing adds an extra measure of precision, improving fuel efficiency and power output. For that extra-connected feel, the PowerShift 6-speed automatic transmission can provide torque to the wheels 100 percent of the time during shifts. The electric power-assisted steering gives compensation for pulling and drifting. To help Fiesta stay sure-footed and firmly planted in the corners, a MacPherson-strut front suspension features specially tuned dampers, spring rates and bushings, and a 22-mm stabilizer bar. On the ST trim get the available RECARO seats, which hold you in place during intense drives with their supportive bolsters. There are also available features like heated front seats and ambient lighting with 7 different hues. For space, Fiesta's 60/40 split rear seat folds down, opening up additional room for your gear. Pass-through access from the trunk increases usable space in the sedan. Underneath its aerodynamic shape, an ultra-high-strength boron safety cage protects you and your passengers. In addition, the AdvanceTrac electronic stability control helps keep all 4 wheels securely on the road. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
* 2015 KBB.com 10 Most Affordable Cars * 2015 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
CALL TODAY TO CHECK AVAILABILITY AND ADDITIONAL OPTIONS.
Dick Smith Ford has been serving the Kansas City area longer than any other Ford dealer!! To see how easy it is to do business with us, call 816-353-1495!!