Certified. FWD PREMIUM WHEELS, FRONT WHEEL DRIVE, STEARING WHEEL CONTROLS, Q-CERTIFIED, CRUISE CONTROL, Mazda3 i Sport, 4D Sedan. CARFAX One-Owner.
* Q-Certified for up to 2 years or 100k mile warranty * Rental Reimbursement * 128 point inspection * Never buy a pre-owned vehicle without it!
Certification Program Details: after passing our thorough 128-point inspection, we back it with a 2 year/100k limited pwrtrn warranty which includes 24/7 roadside service (gas, battery, fluids, tire and lock out). Rental Car Reimbursement. What other dealer offers this kind of piece of mind? We do!
Please call today to check extra options and availability.
* 2015 KBB.com 10 Best Sedans Under $25,000 * 2015 KBB.com 10 Tech-Savviest Cars Under $20,000 * 2015 KBB.com 10 Best Late-Model Used Cars Under $15,000 * 2015 KBB.com Brand Image Awards Reviews:
* If you're seeking a compact sedan or hatchback with fun driving manners, great fuel economy, and class-above looks and features, the Mazda3 is an excellent choice. That Mazda's compact car starts under $18,000 and retains its value very well is icing on the cake. Source: KBB.com
* In the world of compact cars the Mazda3 is the true driver's bread and butter. Available in 2 unique models including a 4-door sedan with up to an EPA-estimated 41 MPG Hwy and a 5-door hatchback with a spacious interior. From sporty wheels to its sleek clear-lens taillights, Mazda3 masterfully blends function with design. Heated side mirrors, unobtrusive rain-sensing windshield wipers and bright-tipped dual exhaust outlets are just some of the standard features that sit atop the stylish 18-inch alloy wheels on s Grand Touring. Mazda3's cabin was designed to excite before you even rev the engine, boasting a spacious interior; stylish, ergonomic seating and a dashboard full of available features including dual-zone automatic climate control and a one-touch power moonroof, Keyless Entry & Start System and Welcome Lighting System, heated front seats and an 6-way power adjustable driver's seat, 60/40 split fold-down rear seating. Mazda's SKYACTIV-G gasoline 2.0L engine produces efficient-yet-uncompromised performance, or for even more power choose the motorsports-proven 2.5L engine on 4-door and 5-door models. Both come available with 6-speed manual or 6-speed automatic transmission. Enjoy crisp, immersive sound delivered through an available 9-speaker Bose Centerpoint Surround Sound System with AudioPilot ambient noise compensation technology. An available infotainment system with navigation can also connect you to Pandora, Stitcher, and Aha internet radio. With the available Bluetooth hands-free system with voice command, making and receiving calls is as easy as pushing a button and saying hello. You can also receive and reply to text messages with 20 preloaded messages with phones that can integrate with this feature. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
* Precise handling; very good fuel economy; quick acceleration; top crash safety scores; refined interior with intuitive controls; available hatchback body style; many advanced features are available. Source: Edmunds